INNOVATION DISTRICT is the new ENADA and RAS 2024 project, whose aim is to create new business opportunities for the operators present at the show and to promote young entrepreneurial ventures offering technologies, services and solutions for the gaming and amusement industry, sectors undergoing constant and rapid evolution.
WHO IT'S AIMED AT
The following may apply to take part in the initiative:
- Start-ups registered in the special section of the Companies' Register for Innovative Start-Ups (see Law No. 221 of 18 December 2012);
- Italian and foreign companies taking part in Enada-RAS for the first time and presenting innovative products.
SERVICES FOR START-UPS
- Reserved DESKS AND/OR CORNERS
- SPEECH in the Vision Arena next to the Innovation District, subject to availability
- dedicated COMMUNICATION within the newsletter to our database of exhibitors and visitors from Italy and abroad
- WEBSITE: inclusion of an article in the “news” section
- 50 customer invitation TICKETS and inclusion in the digital catalogue.
For detailed information on participation packages, please contact our Sales Department directly at: email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY
To take part in the initiative, apply by filling in the form below. Applications received that meet the requirements will be assessed and replied to by our Sales Department.
All exhibiting companies will be able to get involved and participate in a real competition, the ENADA RAS 2024 Innovation Award that will award, after a selection of the Evaluation Committee, the 2 most innovative projects present at the fair.
In addition to the categories of the Enada and RAS sectors, the following cross-categories are also accepted:
- game developers
- innovative payment systems
- computer security
- app developers
- virtual/augmented reality
- Sustainability of materials / production
If you are an exhibitor, you can nominate your company by 29 February by clicking the button below.