10 reasons to exhibit
1. Enada is the only event in Italy that enables companies from all over the world to approach the Italian market.
2. It’s the forum for the growth and development of the entire legal gaming sector.
3. All the most important operators in the sector are there: more than 25,000 professional operators.
4. It’s the ideal platform for presenting news and innovations.
5. It’s business-to-business and focused on the best return on investment for exhibitors.
6. It’s the ideal place for gaining knowledge to exchange views on regulations and discover new opportunities, thanks to the packed programme of training seminars, conferences and round tables.
7. It can boast national and international media partnerships with the main publications in the sector, guaranteeing the event great media coverage.
8. The location is ideal for organising company meetings and conventions during Enada, optimising time and economic resources or to boost your brand visibility with special events and tournaments.
9. It’s organised in partnership with Sapar (Services, Machines for Public Leisure Attractions), the Association that brings together 1500 managers, manufacturers and vendors of amusement machines and can boast organisation featuring extensive territorial coverage with the support of Euromat.
10. It’s organised by IEG, Italian Exhibition Group, Italy’s leading exhibition and provider, created by Fiera di Rimini and Fiera di Vicenza to support the process of expansion and internationalisation for companies. A valuable project resulting from the desire to promote the promotional and commercial competitiveness of
Italian industry. An international business hub at the service of the supply chains that evolve and compete with an eye on the future.