Dates, hours and ticket
Rimini Expo Centre
Via Emilia, 155
47921 RIMINI - ITALY
From 15th to 17th March 2017
From 10am to 6pm
For Trade operator only, payment at cash desk
The entrance ticket costs is € 25
Reduced Tickets: € 5
West, south entrance
Rules and regulations for visitors to Enada Primavera 2017
- For access to the expo, each trade member must prove that he or she is involved in the trade by means of a business card or other document certifying his or her profession.
- Product samples, gadgets or gifts given by exhibiting firms to visitors must be accompanied by a consignment note. Any items without this document will be confiscated at the exits by authorized staff.
- The visitor declares its acceptance of the above mentioned rules and regulations.
- It is prohibited to carry out publicity in the indoor/outdoor areas of the expo centre by means of billposting and/or distribution of brochures or other material, unless officially authorized by Rimini Fiera Spa.
- Rimini Trade Fair reserves the right to refuse admission or to accompany to the exits any persons not complying with these regulations.
For further information:
For further information please phone to +390412719009 from Monday
to Friday from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm and on Saturday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.