Dates, hours and ticket
Rome Expo Centre
Via A. G. Eiffel side street Via Portuense
From 17th to 19th October 2017
From 10am to 6pm
For Trade operator only, payment at cash desk
The entrance ticket costs is € 25
Reduced Tickets: € 5
Rules and regulations for visitors to Enada 2017
- For access to the expo, each trade member must prove that he or she is involved in the trade by means of a business card or other document certifying his or her profession.
- Product samples, gadgets or gifts given by exhibiting firms to visitors must be accompanied by a consignment note. Any items without this document will be confiscated at the exits by authorized staff.
- The visitor declares its acceptance of the above mentioned rules and regulations.
- It is prohibited to carry out publicity in the indoor/outdoor areas of the expo centre by means of billposting and/or distribution of brochures or other material, unless officially authorized by Italian Exhibition Group Spa.
- Italian Exhibition Group Spa reserves the right to refuse admission or to accompany to the exits any persons not complying with these regulations.
For further information:
For further information please phone to +39 041 2719009 from Monday
to Friday from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm and on Saturday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.